School uniform is practical, hardwearing and encourages children to take pride in their school and appearance. We do not sell branded uniform directly though the school, this can be purchased via Gogna (www.Gogna.me). Unbranded uniform is available from a range of shops, including supermarkets and high street retailers.
- Navy blue sweatshirt with Erdington Hall Logo
- Navy blue sweatshirt cardigan with Erdington Hall Logo
- White polo shirt
- Grey trousers
- Grey skirt
- A navy blue/white checked summer dress in summer
- Grey Shorts in Summer
- Black, sensible shoes (please do not send your child to school in trainers, shoes with high heels or sandals)
- Black tights
- Black socks
- A plain navy hijab
The only form of jewellery allowed in school are stud earrings
- Plain white t-shirt
- School sweatshirt or sweatshirt cardigan with Erdington Hall Logo is allowed for PE
- Black tracksuit bottoms/joggers
- Black Shorts (in summer)
- Plain black trainers or plimsolls
- A plain navy blue hijab, this must be of the fitted jersey type for health and safety reasons for PE
- Children in years 3, 4, 5, and 6 will take part in swimming lessons for part of the year. For this, a towel and swimsuit / trunks will be required.
Please ensure that all your child’s clothing has been labelled with their name.